友情提示:如果本网页打开太慢或显示不完整,请尝试鼠标右键“刷新”本网页!
著迷英语900句-第2部分
快捷操作: 按键盘上方向键 ← 或 → 可快速上下翻页 按键盘上的 Enter 键可回到本书目录页 按键盘上方向键 ↑ 可回到本页顶部! 如果本书没有阅读完,想下次继续接着阅读,可使用上方 "收藏到我的浏览器" 功能 和 "加入书签" 功能!
PEDRO: Who? Oh; Marta。 Yes; she is; isn’t she? It’s her birthday next Sunday。 谁? 哦; 玛它。 是的;
她很善良可不是吗? 下星期天是她的生日。
MIGUEL: I know。 April 22nd。 我知道; 是四月二十二号。
PEDRO: We’re going to a party。 我们将要参加一个宴会。
MIGUEL: Aren’t you going to the movies? 你们不是要去看电影吗?
PEDRO: Yes。 Tonight Marta and I are going to the movies。 Next week; on Marta’s birthday; we’re
going to a party。 是啊!我和玛它今天晚上要去看电影。 在下个礼拜玛它过生日时; 我将要参加
宴会。
MIGUEL: Oh。 喔!
着迷英语900 句
PEDRO: Marta isn’t going to the party。 玛它不参加聚会了。
MIGUEL: Oh? Why? 哦? 为什么?
PEDRO: She’s sick。 她生病了。
MIGUEL: Oh; I’m sorry。 What’s wrong? 噢; 真可惜; 她怎么了?
PEDRO: A headache。 头痛。
MIGUEL: A headache? 头痛啊?
PEDRO: Yes; a headache。 对了; 头痛。
MIGUEL: Where are you going? 你要去哪?
PEDRO: To the party。 去参加聚会。
MIGUEL: You’re going alone? 你一个人去吗?
PEDRO: Sure。 Are you writing to your mother again? 当然。 你又要写信给你妈妈?
MIGUEL: Yes。 是的。
PEDRO: Send her my regards。 Well; I’m going。 Good…bye。 请代我问候她。 好了; 我要走了; 再见。
MIGUEL: Bye。 See you later。 回头见。
MARTA: Who is it? 那一位?
MIGUEL: Miguel。 Pedro’s friend。 米盖尔; 佩德罗的朋友。
MARTA: What a surprise! Come in。 真想不到! 请进。
MIGUEL: Thank you。 Here。 Happy birthday。 谢谢。 这个给你; 祝你生日快乐。
MARTA: Oh; Miguel。 They’re beautiful! Thank you。 米盖尔; 真漂亮; 谢谢你。
MIGUEL: I’m sorry about your headache。 听说你头痛; 我真替你难过。
MARTA: Headache? Oh; yes; my headache。 I’m fine now; thank you。 头痛? 噢; 是的; 我是头痛;
但现在已经好了; 谢谢你。
MIGUEL: I’m glad。 Let’s go to a movie; then。 我很高兴。 那么; 我们一起去看电影; 好不好?
MARTA: Miguel! What a good idea! 米盖尔! 那真是一个好主意!
BILL: Hello! Nora? Billy? Jack? Suzy? Peggy? I’m home! 喂! 诺拉? 比利? 杰克? 苏西? 蓓姬?
我回来了!
NORA: Hi; dear。 You’re home early。 嗨! 亲爱的; 你回来得很早嘛!
BILL: Hi; honey。 Where were you? 嗨! 甜心; 你刚才在哪里?
NORA: I was in the bathroom。 我在洗手间。
BILL: Where are the kids? 孩子们到哪里去了?
NORA: Peggy’s at the library。 Billy and Jack are at baseball practice。 蓓姬去图书馆; 比利和杰克
练棒球去了。
BILL: And Suzy? 苏西呢?
NORA: She was here a few minutes ago。 Maybe she’s in her room。 她刚刚还在这里; 也许在她的
房里吧!
BILL: Gee; I’m tired。 唷; 好累。
NORA: How was your day? 今天怎么样?
BILL: Busy; but not bad。 很忙; 但是还不错。
BILLY AND JACK: Hi; Mom。 Hi; Dad。 妈你好。 爸你好。
BILL: Hi; kids。 How was baseball practice? 你们好; 棒球练得怎么样?
JACK: Great! I’m hungry; Mom。 非常好。 妈; 我肚子饿了。
着迷英语900 句
BILLY: Jack; we weren’t great; and you know it。 杰克; 我们练得并不好; 你是知道的。
JACK: Maybe you weren’t。 或许你练得不好。
BILLY: Oh; I see。 You were great; but the team wasn’t。 哦; 我懂了; 你练得非常好; 而全队不怎
么好。
JACK: Right。 Now you understand。 对了; 你现在才晓得。
BILLY: Jack; you are a。。。 杰克; 你这个人。。。
NORA: Dinner’s almost ready。 About five more minutes。 再五分钟左右; 晚餐就好了。
BILL: When’s the big game? 什么时候大赛?
BILLY: Next Saturday。 This was our last practice before the game。 下星期六。 这是我们比赛前的
最后一次练习。
JACK: I’m hungry。 我肚子饿了。
BILLY: Hey; Jack。 Let’s practice until dinner’s ready。 嗨; 杰克。 我们再去练; 练到吃晚餐为止。
JACK: OK。 Superman。 Let’s go。 好吧; 超人。 走吧!
ALI: Mama; I’m hungry。 I want a hot dog。 妈; 我饿了; 我要吃热狗。
MRS。 NIKZAD: Ali; be patient。 阿里; 不要急。
MR。 NIKZAD: Now let’s see。 我们来看
MR。 NIKZAD: On this map there are three restaurants in the Plaza of Nations; 这张地图; 上面有叁
家餐馆在国家广场里;
MR。 NIKZAD: Italian; French; and Spanish。 包括义大利风味、法国风味和西班牙风味。
MR。 NIKZAD: How about Italian food for lunch? 午餐吃义大利菜怎么样?
ALI: But; Father; I want a hot dog! 但是; 爸; 我要吃热狗嘛!
MR。 NIKZAD: Ali; be quiet。 I’m talking to your mother。 阿里;别吵; 我在跟你妈说话。
MRS。 NIKZAD: Dear; he’s only six。 亲爱的; 他才六岁嘛!
ALI: Look! An ice cream man! May I have an ice cream sandwich; please; please? I love ice cream
sandwiches。 你看! 冰淇淋摊贩! 我可以吃冰淇淋叁明治吗? 拜托! 我最喜欢吃冰淇淋叁明治。
MR。 NIKZAD: He’s impossible。 真是拿他没办法。
MRS。 NIKZAD: He’s only a child。 他还小。
MR。 NIKZAD: You may have your ice cream sandwich after lunch。 吃完午餐以后你才可以吃冰淇
淋叁明治。
MR。 NIKZAD: Excuse me; sir。 Can you help me? Where is the Italian restaurant? 对不起先生; 您
能不能帮个忙? 请问义大利餐馆在哪?
BILL: It’s in the Italian Pavilion; over there。 On the second floor。 就在那边的义大利馆里面。 在二
楼。
MR。 NIKZAD: Thank you。 谢谢。
ALI: I can have an ice cream sandwich later; can’t I? 待会儿我可以吃冰淇淋叁明治吗?
BILL: Of course; you can。 After lunch。 当然可以; 但要在吃过午餐以后。
ALI: My name’s Ali。 我的名字叫阿里。
MRS。 NIKZAD: Come along; Ali。 The man is busy。 过来; 阿里; 这位先生很忙。
BILL: That’s OK。 Where are you from; Ali? 没关系; 阿里; 你从哪儿来的?
ALI: Iran。 伊朗。
BILL: Really? 真的吗?
着迷英语900 句
ALI: Yes。 I can speak two languages。 嗯; 我会说两种语言。
BILL: Oh? Your English is very good。 哦? 你英文说得很好。
ALI: Yes。 嗯。
MR。 NIKZAD: Come; Ali! The restaurant’s over here。 阿里;来; 餐馆就在这。
MRS。 NIKZAD: Come along; Ali。 Good…bye; sir。 Thank you for your help。 快来; 阿里。 先生再见;
谢谢你的帮忙。
ALI: Bye…bye; ice cream man。 拜拜; 卖冰淇淋的先生。
BILL: Good…bye; Ali。 See you after lunch。 阿里;再见; 午餐后再碰头。
WAITER: Here are your cocktails。 这是二位的? 尾酒。
MR。 CRAWFORD: Thank you。 谢谢。
WAITER: The sherry? 雪利酒是哪一位的?
MRS。 CRAWFORD: For me; thank you。 我的; 谢谢。
WAITER: And the martini is for you; sir? 这杯马丁尼该是先生的吧?
MR。 CRAWFORD: Yes; thank you。 是的; 谢谢。
WAITER: May I take your order now? 二位要不要点菜?
MR。 CRAWFORD: Please。 好的。
WAITER: The lobster is very good today。 今天的龙虾很不错。
MR。 CRAWFORD: Dear? 亲爱的; 怎么样?
MRS。 CRAWFORD: Oh; a fruit salad; please。 噢; 请给我一客水果沙拉。
WAITER: Certainly。 And you; sir? 好的。 先生您呢?
MR。 CRAWFORD: The lobster; and a salad; please。 请来个龙虾和沙拉。
WAITER: Thank you。 Wine; sir? 好的; 先生要不要叫一点葡萄酒?
MR。 CRAWFORD: Wine; dear? 亲爱的; 要不要酒?
MRS。 CRAWFORD: No; not for me。 不; 我不要。
MR。 CRAWFORD: No; thank you。 不要; 谢谢。
WAITER: Very good; sir。 好的; 先生。
PAULO: Hey; Joana。 Why aren’t you ready? It’s almost 7 o’clock! 嗨; 琼娜! 你怎么还没准备好?
快七点了!
JOANA: I’m sorry; Paulo。 I’m not going。 I have to study。 对不起; 保罗。 我不去了; 我要念书。
PAULO: But you can study later。 Don’t you want to go? 念书可以待会儿再念; 你不想去吗?
JOANA: No; not really。 I don’t like dinner parties。 嗯; 我不太想去; 我不喜欢宴会。
PAULO: But what can I tell the Crawfords? 那么我怎么跟郭佛夫妇说呢?
JOANA: Tell them I’m sick。 告诉他们说我不舒服。
PAULO: But you aren’t sick。 Come on; Joana。 I don’t like to lie。 可是你没有不舒服呀! 拜托; 琼
娜; 我不喜欢撒谎。
JOANA: And I don’t like to go to dinner parties。 我不喜欢参加宴会。
PAULO: Come on; Joana。 You can’t say “no” to the Crawfords。 琼娜帮个忙; 你不能拒绝郭佛家
人的邀请。
JOANA: My English is so bad; and they don’t speak Portuguese。 我的英文那么差; 而他们又不会
说葡萄牙文。
PAULO: Your English is fine。 And you have a good accent。 你的英文很好; 而且你的发音很标准。
着迷英语900 句
JOANA: Do you really think so? 你真的这样认为吗?
PAULO: Yes; I do。 And you can practice your English at the party。 是的; 我真的这样认为。 何况
你参加宴会; 又可以练习说英文。
JOANA: You’re so confident。 你倒很有信心。
PAULO: Then you’re coming? 这么说; 你是要去了。
JOANA: No; Paulo。 I don’t want to go。 不; 保罗; 我还是不想去。
PAULO: Please; Joana。 Do it for me。 For my career。琼娜; 我求你; 就算是为我好了; 为了我的前途
JOANA: Who’s that? 是谁啊?
PAULO: He’s here。 Please; Joana; for me。 The door’s open! Come in! 他来了; 琼娜请帮我开开门。
门没锁; 请进!
MICHAEL: Hi; Paulo。 嗨; 保罗。
PAULO: Hello; Michael。 Do you know my sister; Joana? 嗨; 迈克尔。 你认不认识我妹妹琼娜?
MICHAEL: No; I don’t。 不认识。
PAULO: Joana; I want you to meet Michael Crawford。 He’s driving us to his parents’ party。 琼娜;
介绍一下; 这是迈克尔·郭佛。 他要载我们去参加他父母的宴会。
JOANA: How do you do? 你好。
MICHAEL: It’s a pleasure to meet you Joana。 琼娜; 很高兴认识。
PAULO: I’m ready; but Joana。。。 我已经准备好了; 但是琼娜她。。。
JOANA: Oh; Paulo。 Just five more minutes。 Sorry to keep you waiting。 噢; 保罗; 再五分钟就好了。
对不起; 让你等。
MICHAEL: Don’t apologize。 I’m happy you’re coming。 不用道歉; 我很高兴你们来参加。
MR。 CRAWFORD: Michael。 迈克尔。
MICHAEL: Yes; Dad。 爸爸; 什么事?
MR。 CRAWFORD: We have to talk。 我们必须谈一谈。
MICHAEL: Oh? What about? 哦? 谈什么?
MR。 CRAWFORD: The business; son。 谈有关公司的事。
MICHAEL: What about it? 公司怎么样?
MR。 CRAWFORD: It’s growing。 I want an assistant; and。。。 公司在扩大业务,我需要一个助手,而。
MICHAEL: And you want me。 而您需要我。
MR。 CRAWFORD: Yes。 I’m 57。 Soon。。。 对; 我已经五十七岁了; 没多久。。。
MICHAEL: Dad。 You know I’m an artist。 爸爸; 你知道我是个艺术家。
MR。 CRAWFORD: I don’t understand。 我不瞭解。
MICHAEL: I know you don’t。 我知道你不瞭解。
MR。 CRAWFORD: You’re 29。 You’re intelligent。 你二十九岁; 又很有头脑。
MICHAEL: And I want to paint。 我要画画。
MR。 CRAWFORD: That’s a hobby; not a career。 那是一种嗜好; 不是一种职业。
MICHAEL: What about Michelangelo or Picasso? Was it a hobby for them; too? 米开朗基罗跟毕
加索呢? 画画对他们来讲也是一种嗜好吗?
MR。 CRAWFORD: No。 Of course not。 But。。。 不是; 当然不是; 可是。。。
MICHAEL: But what? Maybe I’m not Picasso。 But I have to try。 Give me a year。 One more year。 可
是怎么样? 我固然不是毕加索; 可是我不能不试一试。 再给我一年的时间好了; 一年。
着迷英语900 句
FRIEND: Don’t cry; Laura。 You don’t have to work there。 劳拉你不要哭; 你不一定要在那里工作。
LAURA: But I need the money! 可是我不能喝西北风! (可是我需要钱呀!)
FRIEND: Why don’t you look for a new job? 你为什么不找一份新的工作?
LAURA: Where? How? I don’t know my way around New York。 I feel lost。 到哪里找? 怎么找?
我对纽约不熟; 我感到茫然。
FRIEND: What’s wrong with the job; Laura? What don’t you like about it? 劳拉; 那份工作哪里不
好? 你是哪一点不喜欢呢?
LAURA: My boss。 I don’t understand him。 我的老板; 我不瞭解他。
FRIEND: What don’t you understand? 你哪一点不瞭解?
LAURA: I don’t think he’s hum
快捷操作: 按键盘上方向键 ← 或 → 可快速上下翻页 按键盘上的 Enter 键可回到本书目录页 按键盘上方向键 ↑ 可回到本页顶部!
温馨提示: 温看小说的同时发表评论,说出自己的看法和其它小伙伴们分享也不错哦!发表书评还可以获得积分和经验奖励,认真写原创书评 被采纳为精评可以获得大量金币、积分和经验奖励哦!